ACREDIA is a subsidiary of Oesterreichische Kontrollbank AG and belongs to the world's largest credit insurer, the Euler Hermes Group. The Allianz Group is the majority shareholder of the Euler Hermes Group. We have a subsidiary, Acredia Services GmbH, whose business activities include the credit evaluation and risk assessment of Austrian commercial enterprises and commercial enterprises in the SEE region.
What information should I submit?
To enable us to produce an up-to-date credit assessment of your company, we ask that you answer the following questions or send the following documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your 2019 annual report
- A target-performance comparison of the half-year figures for the current financial year
- The budget for the current financial year revised on the basis of Covid-19
- An outlook/forecast for the current financial year
- Bank overview (term of the loans, available credit lines, utilisation, collateralisation)
- Liquidity planning until the end of 2020
We also have the following additional questions
- How were or are you currently affected by the economic impact of Covid-19?
- How has the lockdown affected your company in terms of sales, earnings, orders, financing, etc.?
- Which measures were or are still necessary?
- Have you taken advantage of state aid for your company? If YES, please describe which.
Confidentiality and data protection
ACREDIA treats all information that you provide us with as strictly confidential. We only process personal data according to the GDPR and the Austrian Data Protection Act (DSG). Further information on how we process personal data can be found under the following link: acredia.at/en/privacy-policy.